Oct 19, 2010

One step at the time



I bought the ticket to Buenos Aires today. I'm leaving December 6th - that is in 48 short days!

All of a sudden this trip that I've talked about for months have become very, very real! I'm really excited about going, but at the same time I feel like I'm on the edge of having a minor panic attack... There is so much stuff I need to take care of before I go - like renting out my apartment and actually planning my trip in more detail than erhm... I'm going to Buenos Aires and then ???

On top of the stress about planning this trip, there are thoughts constantly running through my head about staying within my budget, safety and travelling on my own, as this will be the first trip where I don't have plans to meet up with someone along the way! But I'll be fine though, lots of people travel on their own, so no problem - right?!?! However, before anyone starts to worry about me... I have actually travelled a little bit on my own before and I know I'll be ok and the nerves will settle down as soon as I get there... I just have to take it one step at the time and buying the ticket was definitely the first big step.

No comments:

Post a Comment